Long-term, full-time contract, contract-to-hire, and/or permanent placement available for US-based fast-growing startups where you can make a huge impact. Looking for driven self-starters with excellent communication, 5+ years experience with Shopify, Magento, WordPress, and 3+ years experience with jQuery, Vue.js, or React.
FullStackRemote is a network of expert-level talent. We connect great companies that are creating cutting-edge products with vetted senior-level talent. In short, we match the best talent with ideal remote jobs. We also vet our clients. Our clients are building products that, in many cases, are changing the world. They are bright, usually engineers or former engineers (i.e. they get it), and offer mentorship and growth opportunities.
Salary is dependent on experience and abilities but typically you can expect between $80,000-$150,000 per year USD, depending on location, experience, etc.
As a Shopify Developer, you’ll create killer front-end work and custom, highly-converting eCommerce storefronts. You’ll become an expert in conversion rate optimization – helping brands you know and love leverage data to accelerate revenue. You’ll work directly with our award-winning creative team, account strategists, and project managers to produce work you’ll be proud of for brands your friends love to use.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS/LIQUID
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners – all rooted in the acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices
- Advice on ways to improve site builds, conversion rates and implement A/B tests.
- eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- An excellent ability to convert Figma/Sketch/PSD mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Demonstrated expertise in hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout/positioning
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React, etc.)
- A solid portfolio of quality, hand-coded responsive web projects
- A passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- A knack for creating captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks
- Ability to emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Knowledge of version control systems (SVN/GitHub etc.)
- Versed in agile development and best practices.